Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected Romário: I support Ronaldo's decision to leave, but I would have reacted even more strongly

Romário: I support Ronaldo's decision to leave, but I would have reacted even more strongly


 Romário said on the "Charla Podcast": "Ronaldo's grievance was very clear to me. According to him, Jorge Jesus did not keep his promise. So he felt disrespected and left. 


If I were in his position, I would do the same. But before leaving, I would have told him to go to hell! The mistake was not telling him to go to hell!" These remarks quickly made headlines.


Romário's statement came after Ronaldo broke his silence and explained his reasons for departing from the Portugal national team. 


The Al Nassr forward publicly accused Jorge Jesus of breaking his promise. This came after the match against Norway, when Ronaldo warmed up for most of the game expecting 30 minutes of playing time but ultimately did not appear.

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form